Thursday, November 12, 2009

Generalized Anxiety Disorder More Condition_symptoms How Can I Deal With Generalized Anxiety Disorder?

How can I deal with Generalized Anxiety Disorder? - generalized anxiety disorder more condition_symptoms

I discovered they have a generalized anxiety disorder and do not know what to do. I'm tired and my body hurts all day. I am very shy and have no friends and angry very easily. I am feeling very depressed and lonely. I've heard, I have to practice it more often and try a relaxing activity like yoga. But what can I do? How long does it take to heal up? I am 15 years old.

2 comments:

karma711... said...

First, if you really want to improve, you can by trying the advice already given. There is no miracle cure for GAD or fixed overnight. Impatience You're young, so I can understand that you and they want a quick solution. But most of the research - the more you will really work.

There are other tools to assist, in addition to the medication. Since you do not have a specific phobia, is more difficult to identify a trigger. However, fear feeds fear. You should try to patterns of negative thoughts and concentrate on identifying the dismissal of negative thoughts. You can, I know because I have had with many others.

It requires a commitment to improve. Research on the positive affirmations and RBT.

The important thing is to commit to change and understand it will take time. Do not waste your time looking for quick fixes - some tasks - such as drugs, but not be dependent on a permanent solution, if not the underlying problems to treat. Youprovides the opportunity to set the direction for the rest of his life to change. Put in the work now, lest you regret it later.

George S said...

All signs point to a spiritual presence (a ghost), but I'm not kidding.

When trying to prove you, this invisible spirit thinks, then think: "Hey, do you hear?" Of course, the words were said, to think of them. Very likely a reaction to this spirit in mind as you thought. This is called telepathy.

If you find that the mind is the cause to begin to relieve the symptoms.

Post a Comment