Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Erection Dysfunction My Question Is That,I Have Sex Dysfunction, Weak Erection And Less And Watery Semen.?

My question is that,I have sex dysfunction, weak erection and less and watery semen.? - erection dysfunction

I have a sexual dysfunction, erection low and much smaller amount of semen. I have sex once a week and after sex I am very tired and weak. I am treating in search of a homeopathic medicine. I've heard that the homeopathic medicines within ten days to be processed.

1 comments:

CJ said...

My friend, I do not know much of what I can tell, except to go to a sex therapist, or possibly a urologist. But I can say that homeopathy is nonsense, absolute nonsense. At the end all will always dik Limp in his right hand, but a lot less money left on the page.

Post a Comment