Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Accuracy Hiv Test After 3 Months HIV Rapid Test Accuracy After 47 Days.?

HIV Rapid Test accuracy after 47 days.? - accuracy hiv test after 3 months

Hello,

He taught me that the latent period of 3 months for a "final and conclusive" evidence of rapid HIV antibody, but I wonder if the reliability of rapid finger prick for 47 days, there is c ', when the test and the sister told me it was negative.

I had some symptoms like joint pain that occurred 25 days after a possible exposure, exposure is possible, because I was a little drunk at the party my roommate and I were in a bath with an ugly drag queen, (which to me Raw ) I know that he tried to kiss me .... Then came, I fear that this is something sexual had happened, and I forgot because I was drunk ... I remember, although most of the night. I think he washedRoom with him for ten minutes or something up ... and we were alone ... Then my friends came and we went upstairs.

I'm mad and I tell all my friends in this ... My social life is shit.

Any help would be very grateful!

3 comments:

Concerned 32 said...

Michael R
Relax and breathe deeply. The mind is very powerful and can begin to play tricks. The symptoms are not a reliable way to detect HIV.
Nothing, what the report the risk of HIV infection. The fact that the individual has no relevance kiss is not transmit HIV. HIV is a fragile virus, which has the proper environment to survive deep into the womb of a woman or a man's urethra.
Where appropriate, the tests for HIV only for the peace of mind and nothing else.
The window for most people for HIV antibodies Develped is 22 days or 2-6 weeks is called seroconversion. Tests after six weeks provides a correct and accurate reading of your state. Test 13 weeks after the last possibleExposure are not conclusive, but the CDC reports after the test after 3 Monts to be reliable.
Where appropriate, tests for 6 weeks is obviously a good sign, and you have HIV. Rapid tests are more than 99.9 percent accuracy. If you decide to test after 13 weeks, then it necessarily again for the peace of mind. You have HIV. Remember, always use a condom during sex, espcially if you firmly in a relationship.
Good luck

weim lover said...

It's like the first poster said so well - very likely that you are well! I would be very relieved, and this fear can still sleep well and I know that if you try again - if it is - well in three or six months.

Do not be afraid to take - the rules for fear of my life ... HIV everything from a cut on my hand for public toilets - can get out of control and is completely irrational.

Sorry your friends are so shallow. (This is why I do a lot of friends ...

loving to board said...

****** Ur jk idk man if gl

Post a Comment