Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Garage Finishing Question On Garage Finishing.?

Question on Garage Finishing.? - garage finishing

I bought my first house last year and after transformation a few rooms, I would go into the garage now and make better use of space. I think of the walls at work, but my question is different ...

On one side of my garage, there is no problem, your design and even one or two inches of concrete. Bordered on the other side against my house and even with the ground. So, if I were in the wall of the right slot on the bottom and may be deformed by the melting of vehicles, water, etc. How can I add the side and still have a finished look?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use alittle small brick for stone or concrete with brick EARTH AND FORCE CAPS section of this year 2X4 FRAMING for use after setting the BRICK cover with a thin layer of concrete to smooth suface will get good picture and epoxy garage floor paint YEAR floor and the domain of the brick against B4 U JUST PUT DOWN define some tar paper, so that it produces a vapor BARRIOR between the concrete and wood-frame this year will not deform

Post a Comment