Saturday, January 23, 2010

Travel Shave Set Travel Checklist?

Travel checklist? - travel shave set

I know that the Internet has many checklists, but I'm from New York and I'm going to Disney World.

received during the night and almost always forget something.

clotheswise I'm SET. I have an outfit for every night and every day. I have underwear, bras, socks, swimwear, cover-ups, sweatshirts, jackets, etc.. I also have shoes and slippers and all. (For 2 tapes)

toilitries every time .. I Deo ... Razer and shaving cream, ... Soap ... Shampoo and Conditioner ... Toothbrush and toothpaste ... Brush .... Eye makeup remover .. .. astringent. Dryers and irons

I jewelers and packages. my PSP and my camera and my cell phone .. and 3 chargers.

One can imagine that something has been lost or that I wear to Florida?

(I know you think I've lost everything, but probably soemthing)

Thank you!

5 comments:

Vanessa O said...

I always find this package - - --
Strips specifically for blisters
Tylenol PM to help (to sleep on the plane)
in the air (if I feel a cold or flu begins to enter)

I have all my toiletries in Ziploc bags in case something opens up during the flight, do not get all my clothes and try a few extras ziplock package, I decided to protect all the memories to them.

In addition, you can contact your bank, you stay informed. If you have a very diligent anti-fraud protection department, you will see activity in another state as a "suspicious" and you freeze your account. You really do not want that to happen when you're away.

EHFAR said...

Be sure to put all liquids in 3 oz bottles, all packaged in a plastic bag. TSA confiscated differently. A sweater for the flight might be a good idea if no blankets.

lisachar... said...

If you do not sleep naked, to pack pajamas. Sunglasses (unless they are used), batteries

* And condoms if you forget:)

kthor said...

It's always good to see a list of things that do not hold ..

http://www.deal-save-online.com/travel.h ...

deputyda... said...

Get a little sunscreen (SF 15) and ready for the beach, in your bathing suit ......

Post a Comment