Friday, January 29, 2010

Wildlife Wedding Invitations Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Wildlife Themed Wedding Invitations? I Have Looked Everywhere Online.?

Does anyone know where I can find wildlife themed wedding invitations? I have looked everywhere online.? - wildlife wedding invitations

I went to the invitations extended by the morning, because I know that the website has some, but I can not find anywhere are the horses, pigeons and swans. American Wedding And a few deer, but I'm looking for big cats or something.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I sell wedding invitations, and what I propose is an invitation that you can use to upload an image. Go to the zoo and take digital photos of big cats, and use it as your photo () instead of a photo of a girlfriend / boyfriend. Use a good camera and take a closer look. We need to "own" does not screen for Copyright (can use, that is) on the Internet.

TMF said...

Not sure, but you have to be creative and make your own. I designed my own challenges and looking very professional. It is also fun!

Teresa T said...

im sure that if I have the clip art or something that is so something you want to achieve, were observed. Printed on heavy paper.

Teresa T said...

im sure that if I have the clip art or something that is so something you want to achieve, were observed. Printed on heavy paper.

Teresa T said...

im sure that if I have the clip art or something that is so something you want to achieve, were observed. Printed on heavy paper.

Post a Comment