Sunday, January 17, 2010

Steam Canning Can A Steam Vac Be Used Like A Regular Vac?

Can a Steam Vac be used like a regular vac? - steam canning

I'm planning to buy a steam cleaner for my house (the carpet and suck) soil.

I wonder if I can take a steam cleaner as a normal vacuum cleaner, without filling up with water and without the possibility of using steam?

Because I do not want my carpets steam the whole time. I want to vacuum regularly, probably once a month I would like to use the steam.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Mary G said...

Nooooooo .... bad idea ... what is being done.

ruthie said...

mshonnie a reason you can not regularly with a steam cleaner for sucking. I would add that you can use the steam cleaner with water, but not the carpet shampoo that I most often use to shampoo all the time. If you get a good steam cleaner after the carpet is damp, you should not really feel all wet.

Post a Comment