Monday, January 4, 2010

Menopause Cake My Mom Is A Fruit Cake.....menopause?!?!?!?!?

My mom is a fruit cake.....menopause?!?!?!?!? - menopause cake

My husband and I had problems and called my sister-in-law, to try to help, and you give me some tips on how to handle things ...... I called my father ..... My father and my sister-in-law was also during a time trying to understand what problem my man, discussed and see if they could help. My mother did nothing but tell me, it's not my fault and I would not have married ..... It does not help much ..... anyway, asked my sister, my brother if he could call my father for an idea of what my father might say or do to my husband to make him understand that there are some things you should not do ( how) the removal of the front door of the hinges and I said yes and gave the number ....... They chatted a bit and developed a plan and put it on and did my father, my mother what they were talking and I asked my father, "Well, did you phone a good day? Share!?" My father did not know what was so boring ... when I said the only thing I could think was "SHE IS NUTS!

1 comments:

Michael H said...

Your mother has problems, even beyond what is what is written here, I think.

Sounds like this is perhaps a control freak who feels as if she has no control.

They say that the menopause. Is has only just begun? by one or two years? What is this? How old are you?

Now I know that his question had nothing to do with it, your husband has some sort of anger management ..

Post a Comment